Saturday, February 12, 2005

New Goodies

I received the new dropped spindles/disc brakes and power booster. Had to paint the master cylinder, calipers and spindles. Steve and I tried the power booster/master cylinder to see how it fit. Looks good though I had to take the pedal support out and drill a new hole in the brake pedal. While I had the pedal assembly out I took it all apart and cleaned and lubed it. Brake and clutch pedals work like new. When I removed the original spindles I found the rubber boots on the ball joints were rotted, you can't buy just the boots so the car has new ball joints to go with the new spindles and bakes.




MAX stopping power


This will make for a higher, firmer and safer pedal



This has a 8" dual diaphram with a porportioning valve.

1 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger ~Phoenix~ said...

I just want you to know that I am trying to keep up with the lingo. But girls only care about what it looks like anyway! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home