Saturday, January 08, 2005

50th Anniversary

January 1, 2005 seemed like a good day to get started with the resurrection of the '55. It didn't even occur to me that it was the 50th anniversary of this model year until I had made the decision to start. Now it seems, what better time to start? Afterall, neither one of us is getting any younger, although I suspect the '55 will be here long after my time has passed.

You can access the "before" picture by viewing my profile (click on my name to the right). There will be a thumbnail photo site created to keep the pictures up to date during the whole process. The permanent link for this site will be included in the sidebar of this blog.

So, join in and come along for the ride. Feel free to comment and post as we go along.

Chet

3 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Erica said...

What a fun project! Good luck.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger ~Phoenix~ said...

The more cars you restore the less my siblings have to fight over! But let's remember I am the oldest and most devoted to you! :) Don't make me put you in a home! Just kidding.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Kathleen Lee said...

Yes Dear,those are our offspring, aren't they just the sweetest!

BTW, I'm so excited about this project.
Love you,
mrs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home